Project Officer, Nanochemistry
6 days left
- Full Time
A plasmonics-focused group from Chemistry and Biological Chemistry department (CBC), School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences (SPMS) is looking for a Project Officer to investigate the automation of nanopaticle synthesis.
- Introduce robotics to automate the labor-intensive polyol-based synthesis of metallic nanoparticles
- Correlate structure-to-optical properties of metallic nanoparticles
- Create feedback-controlled automated nanoparticle synthesis system by integrating robotics and optical properties of metallic nanoparticles
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry
- Experience in a plasmonics lab with strong background in nanoparticle synthesis
- Strong knowledge on plasmonic nanoparticles, their shape-dependent properties and the synthesis mechanisms
- Good laboratory skills and high competency in data analysis
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.