Research Fellow, Civil and Environmental Engineering
A Research Fellow position is currently available in Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Residues and Resource Reclamation Centre (NEWRI - R3C) to support the research for the project titled: Long-Term Environmental Behaviour for Treated Incineration Bottom Ash.
- Coordinate and conduct field work, laboratory work and data analysis
- Work with research associates
- Write progress reports and attend routine meetings
- Write project reports and scientific research papers for publication, presenting research outcomes in relevant meetings/conferences
- PhD in Civil and Environmental Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years research experience in related area
- Expertise in analytical chemistry, contaminant transport & fate and environmental risk assessment
- Publication track record is an advantage
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.