Senior Research Fellow, Fibre Optics
6 days left
- Full Time
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) invites application for the position of Senior Research Fellow. The Centre of Optical Fibre Technology under EEE provides unique opportunity for fabricating specialty fibres.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of high performance fibre used in fibre lasers
- PhD in Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- More than 5 years of research experience post PhD in related area
- Experience in cleanroom environments
- Experience in fibre fabrication
- Experience in fibre design and characterization
- Demonstration of proficiency of the required job scope, e.g. publications
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.