Research Engineer, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
7 days left
- Full Time
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Develop hardware/software for technical research and development in the area of sensors, actuators, sensing methods, tracking, monitoring, and localization
- Carry out sensor & actuator system integration and testing and build applications based on core technology enable by research
- Prepare project, technical and test reports
- Collaborate with researchers & PHD students to build sensor and actuator prototypes and system
- Minimum Master's degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or other related areas
- Experience working with MATLAB simulation environment
- Knowledge in analysis tools like python, AGV
- Experienced in data analysis development
- Familiarity with general engineering practice, CAD, drawing
- Experience with emerging technologies (e.g. UWB) is a plus
- Able to work independently and as a team
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.