Senior Research Fellow, Computer Engineering/Electronic Engineering/Communication Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Cyber Security Research Centre @ NTU invites applications for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
- Lead the project to develop an automotive runtime anomaly detection framework
- Manage the project progress, ensure that the project meets deadlines and manage the relationships with the industry partner
- Monitor the project progress regularly and report the same to the Principal Investigator
- Work with researchers and students on the project to ensure that all the deliverables are met
- Undertake original research and has opportunities to collaborate with top researchers around the world
- Possess a PhD degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, or related disciplines
- Experience in leading research projects and managing researchers
- At least 5 years of experience in system security and computer architecture research
- Expert in embedded systems, programmable system-on-chip, FPGA, soft-processors
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU