Research Fellow, Mechanical Engineering
3 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will be responsible for conducting research to develop technical standard for data management of in situ-monitoring 3D printing process. We invite highly motivated individual to work in our leading research institute that advances additive manufacturing standards.
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines with knowledge of data science
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as Matlab, C, JAVA or Python
- Experience in writing technical reports and standards
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior knowledge in 3D printing process is preferable
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU