Research Fellow, Social Science/Psychology
The Promotion of Women in Engineering, Research and Science (POWERS), Graduate College invites applications for our Research Fellow position.
POWERS focuses on promoting STEM field to female students and retaining female STEM students primarily at the undergraduate and graduate levels, as well as postdocs, with the goal of improving the gender diversity at each level.
- Conduct research related to understanding the drivers for increasing gender diversity and retaining women talent in STEM disciplines
- Prepare and conduct surveys, data analysis, academic reporting and publication
- Share findings with the community at NTU and beyond
- Outreach organization and implementation
- PhD in social science, psychology, or related discipline; have experience related to inclusivity and diversity; and demonstrable ability to bridge disciplines and education levels
- Expertise related to inclusivity and diversity, motivation and self-regulation, and behavioural economics is highly preferred
- A track record of producing academic papers and white papers, and communicating findings to agencies and communities
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis
- Experience with working with Ministry of Education and/or National Institute of Education
- Written and oral communication excellence
- Strong teamwork aptitude
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.