Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
2 days left
- Full Time
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- Responsible for conducting research on Cellular V2X and IEEE V2X communication techniques to solve hidden-node, security and edge/fog computing problems
- Conduct research, publish papers, write patent disclosure documents, assist in grant applications and support live demos
Educational background required:
- Ph.D degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or Computer Science/Computer Engineering
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Good understanding of IEEE V2X (802.11bd, 11p) and Cellular V2X (Rel 15 and beyond) standards
- Experience in vehicular networking and V2X communication
- Experience in edge/fog computing and block chain is a bonus
- Familiarity with MATLAB, Python or C/C++
- Track records of high-quality research papers, patents and securing (or assisting to secure) research grants
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.