Assistant Professor of Pharmacology
Established in Shenzhen, the Southern University of Science and Technology (“SUSTech” for short) is a highly-positioned state-owned innovative university with high starting point against the background of development and reform of higher education in China.
The School of Medicine of the SUSTech is positioned as a Shenzhen-based internationalized high-level academic medical school geared towards China and the rest parts of the world. Featuring the integration of sciences, engineering, medicine and humanities, the School of Medicine takes as its mission to foster leading medical talents with international vision and proficiency.
Following the overall positioning and development objectives of SUSTech, the School of Medicine has recently established the Pharmacology Department. From the day one of its establishment, the Pharmacology Department has worked hard to set up innovative platforms to recruit excellent pharmacology professionals who have solid academic basis, capability of making innovation, huge room for progress as well as development potentials, set up a first-class molecular pharmacology research base, and formed an efficient echelon of faculty members specialized in pharmacology.
To move faster towards the goal of building an international-class academic discipline of pharmacology, improving its school-running capability and enhancing its international influences, the Pharmacology Department announces its plan of publicly recruiting high-end academic staff.
Excellent scholars from both home and abroad are sincerely welcomed to join the Pharmacology Department at SUSTech. The specialties include but are not limited to pharmacology of drug metabolism, biochemical pharmacology, molecular pharmacology, neuro pharmacology, cardiovascular pharmacology, endocrinology and metabolism pharmacology, respiratory pharmacology and tumor pharmacology.
- The applicant should have solid education background and experiences of conducting research at high-level domestic or international university / research institute, and have promising potentials in academic development.
- An applicant who has the experiences of conducting postdoctoral research at a first-class university at home or abroad, and holds the professional title of assistant professor or has scored achievements at the equivalent academic level is preferred.
- The applicant should be competent for lecturing in relevant courses.
- There is no record of undesirable incident or practicing fraud in the experiences of the applicant.
- The applicant should be healthy and competent for the works at his or her post.
- An applicant who has medical background is preferred.
The School of Medicine provides ample remunerations to recruited applicants depending on their conditions and requirements for posts.
- A copy of detailed personal résumé; copies of academic qualifications and diplomas;
- Contact details of at least three recommenders;
- List of the research projects over the last five years, published papers, and award-winning outcomes; copies of research projects, as well as award-winning certificates;
- Proof of employment at important positions at home and / or positions abroad.
How to Apply
The Pharmacology Department recruits the above-mentioned talents all the year round.
Candidates should send the application documents to the recruitment email of SUSTech School of Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org, and the email should be entitled in the format of "Name + Post + Pharmacology Department".
For any questions, please contact Ms. Wang
Apply for Assistant Professor of Pharmacology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly