Research Fellow, Mechanical Engineering
5 days left
- Full Time
An engineering research position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. The Research Fellow will work in the area of mechanical design and analysis for a project aimed at development of safety and security of driverless cars.
The successful candidate will work with Prof. Danwei Wang and a group of Research Fellows, Research Associates and PhD/Masters/Bachelors students.
- Product design including 3D design
- Analysis of mechanical parts
- PhD in mechanical engineering
- Have confidence and experience in 3D design and mechanical part analysis
- Be familiar with CAD/CAM and design software
Preference will be given to applicants with the following additional skills:
- Experience in mechanical part design and analysis for human body parts
- More years of experience in design and analysis
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.