Research Fellow, Computer Science/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering/Robotics
2 days left
- Full Time
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Development of a high-level software to create a user friendly human-robot interface with learning capabilities by simplifying the interaction between an assistive upper limb wearable robot and the user (stroke patients with mild sensory-motor deficits)
- PhD in computer science, electronics, mechanical engineering, robotics or related disciplines
- Previous expertise with machine learning algorithms
- Basic knowledge of robotics
- Positive attitude oriented to problem-solving
- Proven ability to autonomously perform high level research
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.