Research Fellow, School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
The School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering is currently looking for a Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow is required to conduct research for an industrially funded project which is aligned with the university’s strategic research direction. He/she will perform literature study, experimental work and manuscript writing on metal oxide based catalysts.
- Perform literature study
- Conduct experimental work
- Manuscript writing on metal oxide based catalysts
- PhD degree in chemical engineering and related disciplines
- Good command of English and formal writing
- Adaptable and able to multi-task
- Proficient in MS office applications