Research Fellow, Delta-NTU Corporate Lab
Delta-NTU Corporate Lab invites applicants for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop suitable models that capture both normal and faulty behaviours of manufacturing systems
- Carry out diagnostic and prognostic analysis of impacts of faults to existing jobs
- Systematically generate fault tolerant control and task planning strategies that can minimize negative impacts of faults on the overall system performance
- Demonstrate developed modeling and control/optimization strategies in realistic case studies
- Assist other research staff in developing a test-bed
- Possess a PhD degree in either applied mathematics, electrical engineering or systems engineering
- Specialized in applied mathematics, systems and control, and/or operations research (OR) with substantial experience in mathematical programming models and optimization
- Should be familiar with standard modeling and optimization tools
- Any past experience in software development related to large-scale manufacturing systems and/or material handling systems will be a plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.