Research Fellow, SJ-NTU Corporate Lab
SJ-NTU Corporate Lab invites applicants for the position of Research Fellow.
- Responsible for laboratory experiments on the physical and mechanical properties of rock under ultra-low temperature condition
- Responsible for development of innovative experiments on the thermal gradient of LNG containment system
- Prepare technical reports, and write scientific papers
- A PhD degree in rock mechanics, geophysics, or related fields from a reputable university
- A good publication record, publications in top journals of rock mechanics and geophysics will be given favorable consideration
- Good research experience in rock static and dynamic testing as well as digital image correlation technique
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.