3 days left
- Full Time
SMRT-NTU Smart Urban Rail Corporate Laboratory invites applicants for the position of Research Associate.
- Apply suitable data analytics methodology to differentiate various defects collected by the project team during the field trials on SMRT lines
- Work with the project team to enhance the defect detection accuracy
- Presenting the data that allows users to locate the defects for remedial actions
- MSc degree in Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field with 1-year research experience in related area
- Experiences in applying AI in research projects are highly preferred
- Expertise in data science, data analytics
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as C, C++ and Python
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.