6 days left
- Part Time
The University of Chicago: Biological Sciences Division: Department of Medicine
Location Chicago, IL
The University of Chicago's Department of Medicine, Section of Hospital Medicine, seeks Clinical Associates for renewable terms of up to two years at up to 10% effort. The successful applicants will provide direct patient care responsibilities include managing patients with complex sub-specialty needs and involve night and weekend coverage. The position does not require teaching or scholarly activity. Compensation is dependent on qualifications and effort.
This is one of several related opportunities in Hospital Medicine. The others are:
- Full-Time Clinical Associate. To apply, please visit https://apply.interfolio.com/66111
- Clinical Comprehensive Care Physician. To apply, please visit https://apply.interfolio.com/66112
- Nocturnist. To apply, please visit https://apply.interfolio.com/66113
- Part-Time Hospitalists (50%). To apply, please visit https://apply.interfolio.com/66114
- SOM track faculty member. To apply, please visit http://apply.interfolio.com/61478 and/or http://apply.interfolio.com/61949
Each requires a separate application, but the same CV uploaded once to Interfolio can be provided to each. We encourage multiple applications to all opportunities of interest.
Prior to the start of employment, qualified applicants must 1) have a medical doctorate or equivalent, 2) hold or be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Illinois, and 3) be Board certified or eligible in Internal or Hospital Medicine.
To be considered, those interested must apply through The University of Chicago’s Academic Recruitment job board, which uses Interfolio to accept applications: https://apply.interfolio.com/66115. Applicants must upload a curriculum vitae and a cover letter. Review of applications will commence 1 September 2019 and repeat periodically as vacancies arise. New applications are welcome until August 2020, at which time we anticipate renewal of these searches.
For instructions on the Interfolio application process, please visit http://tiny.cc/InterfolioHelp.