Clinical Comprehensive Care Physician, Hospital Medicine
The University of Chicago: Biological Sciences Division: Department of Medicine
Location Chicago, IL
Subject to financial approval, the University of Chicago's Department of Medicine, Section of Hospital Medicine, seeks a Clinical Associate at full-time effort for a renewable term of up to two years. Clinical responsibilities will include providing longitudinal inpatient and outpatient care to patients at increased risk of hospitalization, in conjunction with an interdisciplinary team. Direct patient care responsibilities include managing patients with complex subspecialty needs, and limited off-hours and weekend coverage. This position does not require teaching or scholarly activity. Compensation is dependent upon qualifications. A generous package of fringe benefits is included.
This is one of several related opportunities in Hospital Medicine.
The others are:
- Full-Time Clinical Associate. To apply, please visit https://apply.interfolio.com/66111
- Nocturnist. To apply, please visit https://apply.interfolio.com/66113
- Part-Time Hospitalists (50%). To apply, please visit https://apply.interfolio.com/66114
- Part-Time Clinical Associate (pay per shift). To apply, please visit https://apply.interfolio.com/66115
- SOM track faculty member. To apply, please visit http://apply.interfolio.com/61478 and/or http://apply.interfolio.com/61949
Each requires a separate application, but the same CV uploaded once to Interfolio can be provided to each. We encourage multiple applications to all opportunities of interest.
Prior to the start of employment, qualified applicants must:
- have a medical doctorate or equivalent,
- hold or be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Illinois, and
- e Board certified or eligible in Internal or Hospital Medicine.
To be considered, those interested must apply through The University of Chicago’s Academic Recruitment job board, which uses Interfolio to accept applications: https://apply.interfolio.com/66112. Applicants must upload a curriculum vitae and a cover letter. Review of applications will commence 1 September 2019 and repeat periodically as vacancies arise. New applications are welcome until August 2020, at which time we anticipate renewal of these searches.
For instructions on the Interfolio application process, please visit http://tiny.cc/InterfolioHelp.