Executive Officer, Office of the Director of Government, Policy and Strategy
Campus Location: Melbourne
Functional Unit: Government Policy and Strategy
Work Type: Fixed term full time
- Bring your administrative and high-level organisational skills to this role
- Liaise with the Senior Executive, as well as other high-profile stakeholders
- 12-month fixed term position, based in Melbourne (maternity leave cover)
The Executive Officer will provide high level executive support to the Director, Government, Policy and Strategy (ODGPS) and ensure the smooth running of the Office. You will also manage ODGPS projects, budgets, events and communications across the University.
A key component of this role is building and fostering key working relationships with high profile stakeholders and Senior Executive staff members.
The successful candidate will have:
- experience in providing high level administrative support to senior management
- strong attention to detail, including highly-developed written and oral communication skills
- capacity to navigate university reporting systems, particularly HR, IT and finance systems
- familiarity with the structures and protocols of federal and state governments
- ability to act proactively and with discretion and sensitivity
- commitment to the identity, mission and ethos of the University
How to Apply:
To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Please ensure your application includes a current resume and addresses the key selection criteria, either directly or in your cover letter.
Total remuneration valued to $93,236 total rem - $100,192 total rem pa, including salary component $78,786- $84,664 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 6), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be directed to: email@example.com
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit: www.acu.edu.au/careers
Applications Close: Thursday 2 July 2020
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.