Research Fellow, Data Management and Analytics Lab
3 days left
- Full Time
The Data Management and Analytics Lab (DMAL) at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, is seeking 1 motivated research fellow in software development. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to,
- Mobile Application Development (iOS or Android)
- Back-end System Development (e.g., Flask, Node.js or Spring)
- Website Development (e.g., React.js, etc.)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning (e.g., deep learning, reinforcement learning, transfer learning, etc.) will be preferred
- The suitable candidate should be in possession of a PhD in computer science, computer engineering, information system or a related discipline.
- Experience with the following is necessary
- Knowledge in website development, mobile app development, back-end development, basic machine learning.
- Ability to work in a dynamic start-up environment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.