Research Engineer, Computer Science/Computer Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Alibaba NTU Singapore Joint Research Institute invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Carry out research in the field of automatic diabetic retinopathy classification
- Implement machine learning algorithms and analytics techniques to perform automatic diabetic retinopathy classification
- Write papers and reports based on the requirements of the projects
- Present research outputs at academic conferences, seminars, and workshops
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Good background in deep learning, transfer learning, and reinforcement learning, with good knowledge of common deep leaning models, such as ANN, CNN, and computationally efficient CNN
- Good knowledge and understanding about the pathology and diagnosis of diabetes, and prior research experiences in automatic diabetic retinopathy classification
- Good communication and writing in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU