Research Associate, Natural Language Processing
5 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Delta-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Algorithmic development of natural language processing (NLP) techniques and algorithms to support learning analytics applications
- Collaborating with Research Fellow in algorithmic development
- Generating top-tier research publications for journals and conferences for the dissemination of key results
- Perform and manage high-impact research
- Master's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering/Mathematics or in related area of NLP
- Strong development and engineering skills and experience with Deep Learning platforms (Tensorflow / Pytorch)
- Familiar with problems associated with natural language processing and machine learning
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU