Research Associate, Electrical Power Systems
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Perform research in modeling and simulation of a power transmission system
- Investigate the possible cyber, physical, and cyber-physical attacks in the transmission system of the power grid using the digital twin technique
- Develop mitigation techniques for such attacks to secure the transmission system
- Submission of a comprehensive report on the project
- Possess Master’s Degree in Power Engineering (Electrical Power Systems) or related disciplines
- Experience in modeling and simulation of a power transmission system using any open-source software such as PyPSA, GNU Octave, MatPower, OpenDSS, and OpenModelica
- Experience in cyber-physical security
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU