TAFE Teacher, Electrical
- Full Time
- $42.08 to $47.41 per hour with potential for overtime
- Continuing, Full-Time (36.25 hours a week – no night shifts)
YOUR CHANCE TO TRAIN THE TRADIE
At CQUniversity, we recognise that real life industry experience is the most important aspect when appointing teaching staff, we know that this experience and your creditability is going to be valued by our students.
We are seeking tradespeople with current industry experience and a passion to teach the next generation of apprentices. This is your opportunity to share your valuable knowledge, skills and experience – with a mixture of workshop, classroom and office duties.
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE A CERTIFICATE IV TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT?
You will be provided with a scholarship and be paid to work and study! Once you have completed this certificate, you will hold the qualifications required to teach apprentices the skills they need to be successful in their trade.
- Job security with a permanent position
- 6 weeks annual leave, 5 days paid carers leave
- 17% superannuation (award winning superfund)
- Flexible work / life balance
- Financial assistance for relocation (if applicable)
- Generous staff professional and career development
- No coal board medicals or site inductions necessary
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Possession of a vocational qualification relevant to the trade.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or a Diploma or higher-level qualification in adult education, or equivalent.
- 11:59 pm, Sunday 12 July 2020
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33603
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your CQU application. CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.