Research Fellow, Biomaterials for Skin Regeneration
The School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering invites applications for our Research Fellow (Biomaterials for Skin Regeneration) position.
We are currently recruiting a talented and highly motivated research fellow in biomaterials in the team of Associate Professor Timothy Tan https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=EkEYNtwAAAAJ&hl=en). We are interested to innovate new synthesis method and novel biomaterials with enhanced properties for high impact publication and preclinical studies.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with an international and multidisciplinary team of investigators, and link up with healthcare groups and industries. The appointed Research Fellow will also have access to leading edge facilities.
- Innovate new synthesis method for functional biomaterials with optimized properties for high impact publication and preclinical studies
- Carry out appropriate biomaterials characterization as well as cellular and animal studies
- Ensure smooth running of research lab in terms of safety and general administration
- PhD degree in Biomaterials or relevant discipline
- Skilled in biomaterials synthesis, engineering and characterization
- Skilled in cellular and animal studies
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong proven publication track record in high impact international peer reviewed journals
- Able to supervise students and staff and work as a team
- At least 4 years experience in biomaterials synthesis, characterization and demonstration of bio application (cellular and animal studies)
If you are interested to pursue a career with the School, please apply with a cover letter, CV, list of publications, and names and contacts of at least two references.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.