Research Fellow, Chemistry/Biochemistry/Chemical Biology
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Qiao Lab in the Division of Chemistry and Biological Chemistry (CBC), School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (SPMS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore is seeking applicants with expertise in natural product discovery to join us as a Research Fellow.
- Develop sample preparation methods to enrich peptidoglycan molecules from serum for LCMSMS analysis
- Develop LCMSMS workflow for targeted and untargeted analysis of blood peptiodglycan molecules and quantitification
- Analyze human patients and animal serum samples to investigate the peptidogycomic profile differennce to elucidate the functional roles
- Ph.D. in chemistry, biochemistry, chemical biology or related fields.
- Experiences in natural product isolation and identification, in vitro assay development, and protein biochemistry
- Familiar with and able to operate HPLC, FPLC, HR-LCMS/MS, NMR
- Highly motivated, committed, and capable to work independently as well as in a group
- Strong publication record in peer-reviewed journals
- Good communication skills in English (both written and oral)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU