Research Assistant, Organic Chemistry/Materials Science/Biology
2 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
One Research Assistant position is available at Associate Professor Pu Kanyi’s lab in the School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering at NTU.
The project will capitalize on organic chemistry, nanotechnology and molecular biology to develop new agents, polish their physical and biochemical properties and shape them into smart imaging agents for advanced molecular imaging and therapy. The Research Assistant will work on an interdisciplinary project to synthesize optical imaging probes and technologies and use them to detect cancer. At the end of this project, one provisional patent and one publication are expected.
- Successfully synthesize the targeted molecules
- Characterize them in cell and mouse
- Analyze the data
- Master degree in organic chemistry, materials science, or biology related fields are required
- Minimum three years of synthesis and research experience
- Minimum one year of cell culture experience
- Published at least one research paper with the first authorship
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU