Research Fellow, Computer Science/Computer Engineering
5 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop/ improve on existing machine/deep learning algorithms for energy data analytics
- Assist researchers/industrial partners in energy domain in visualization and trend analysis of data
- PhD Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- Research experience in machine learning and data analytics (including undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) study)
- Excellent analytical, software and programming skills in e.g. C/C++, Python, Java, Matlab etc
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience and/or relevant research experience (including undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) study)
- Knowledge of time series analysis and abnormal detection is advantageous
- Knowledge of image analysis is advantageous
- Experience to publish in top conferences and journals is preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU