Research Associate, Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
NTU-Continental Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Conduct research and development on state-of-the-art motion planning and control algorithms for autonomous navigation
- Development of autonomy stack of outdoor mobile robot systems and conduct experiments
- Prepare research papers, technical reports and presentations to report the research outcomes to both Continental and public stakeholders
- Liaise with Engineers from Industry Partner
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering with a strong focus on Robotics
- Demonstrated independent research skills in motion planning and control for robots/AVs
- Excellent programming skills in Python or C/C++
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU