Research Associate, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
1 day left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Associate.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of multi-functional fibers, fiber fabrication, and fiber-based devices
- Develop and optimize fiber fabrication process to achieve high performance specialty fibers for fiber-based wearable or medical sensors
- Manage application-orientated projects on fiber based devices for energy applications
- Master degree in the areas of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, or other related fields
- Hands-on experience in fabrication (preform preparation and fiber drawing) and characterization of specialty fiber
- Hands-on experience on in-fiber material processing, especially on surface engineering
- Research experience in material characterization and in-fiber energy harvesting
- Publication record in top journals is required
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU