Research Fellow, Strategic Centre for Research in Privacy-Preserving Technologies and Systems
1 day left
- Full Time
The Strategic Centre for Research in Privacy-Preserving Technologies & Systems (SCRIPTS) is currently looking for a candidate to join the team as a Research Fellow.
- Responsible for developing software including but not limited to the field of Fully Homomorphic Encryption (FHE), Multi-Party Computation (MPC), Searchable Encryptions (SE), and Differential Privacy (DP)
- Be involved in privacy research work
- Prepare reports and scientific papers
- Ph.D. degree in computer science, mathematics, information theory or relevant field
- Familiar with at least one of the following programming languages: C/C++, Python, Java
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.