Assoc / Assistant / Professor (D1 & D2) of Education
Category: Talents (D1 and D2)
First-Level Discipline: Education
Second-Level Discipline: Special Education
- Responsible for over 2 undergraduate and postgraduate courses;
- Responsible for at least 1 key scientific research project above the province and ministry level during the tenure;
- Produce high-quality and influential works during the tenure, and publish at least 2 high-quality or B-class journal papers, and over 10 CSSCI papers;
- Actively engage in social services.
- Meet the hiring criteria for Backbone Talents of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Those with a background in Special Education and related disciplines and overseas studying and working experience are preferred.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assoc / Assistant / Professor (D1 & D2) of Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly