Assoc / Assistant / Professor (D1 & D2) of Education
Category: Talents (D1 and D2)
First-Level Discipline: Education
Second-Level Discipline: History of Education
- Undertake 1 undergraduate and 1 postgraduate course related to educational histories of China and foreign countries or traditional culture each year;
- Provide a public elective course for undergraduates at school level or department level;
- Guide postgraduates majoring in History of Education;
- Publish in at least 2 Chinese B-class journal articles as the first or corresponding author; or publish 1 B-class journal article and over 8 CSSCI articles as the first or corresponding author during the first tenure.
- Meet the hiring criteria for Backbone Talents of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Acquire a doctoral degree in History, Education and other related fields from colleges or universities at home or abroad.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assoc / Assistant / Professor (D1 & D2) of Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly