Assoc / Assistant / Professor (D1 & D2) of Education
Category: Talents (D1 and D2)
First-Level Discipline: Education
Second-Level Discipline: Higher Education
- Responsible for 1-2 postgraduate course(s);
- Responsible for at lease 1 project above the province and ministry level during the tenure;
- Produce high-quality works during the tenure; and publish 1-2 high quality or B-class journal paper(s) and 10 CSSCI papers;
- Actively participate in key projects and get involved in social services.
- Meet the hiring criteria for Backbone Talents of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Specializing in higher educational policy, organization and governance of universities, university fund-raising, student affairs management, higher education evaluation. Those with work experience in overseas or international organizations are preferred.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assoc / Assistant / Professor (D1 & D2) of Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly