Assoc / Assistant / Professor (D1 & D2) of Education
Category: Talents (D1 and D2)
First-Level Discipline: Education
Second-Level Discipline: Curriculum and Instruction (School Counselling)
- Teach postgraduates majoring in School Counselling and Mental Health Education, with subjects including Counselling Theory and Techniques, Research Methods in Counselling Psychology, and Career Guidance;
- Responsible for counselling supervision and internship guidance for postgraduates majoring in School Counselling and Mental Health Education;
- Provide basic psychology courses for undergraduates and postgraduates;
- Carry out high-quality research on School Counselling and Mental Health Education; and publish 5 CSSCI papers and 1 high-quality paper during the tenure;
- Carry out social services of mental health education at elementary and secondary schools and education administration departments.
- Meet the hiring criteria for Backbone Talents of Humanities and Social Sciences as well as the following conditions:
- Those specializing in Counselling Psychology, Mental Health, Developmental Psychology and other fields, those with rich clinical practice experience, and those working in universities or research institutions at home and abroad with deputy senior titles or above are preferred;
- Competency: with solid theoretical foundation in Developmental Psychology, Educational Psychology, Counselling Psychology, and Career Guidance; independently responsible for teaching and scientific research of School Counselling and Mental Health Education; with rich experience in executing tasks related to Mental Health Education, proficient in counselling and guiding, and solid skills in organization.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assoc / Assistant / Professor (D1 & D2) of Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly