Research Fellow, Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applicants to apply for the role of Research Fellow.
The engineer is required to solve cutting-edge scientific and technical challenges in the control of soft robotic exoskeleton to assist elderly walking and balance.
- PhD degree in mechatronics, electronic engineering or computer engineering or other related majors;
- Academic or work experience in motion planning algorithm and human robot interaction algorithm
- High proficiency in Python and/or C++
- Have related experience in assistive or rehabilitation robotics will be an advantage
- Solid mathematical background (linear algebra, statistics, etc.) will be an advantage
Hiring Institution: NTU