Research Fellow, Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab
7 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab is currently looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow (ManTech 1.3, RF #45).
- To develop R&T strategies in advanced manufacturing processes, in particular to mass finishing of aerospace components
- To design jigs and fixtures for mounting of multi-blisk
- To develop experimental methodology and characterise performance measures
- To develop a strong understanding in surface modification of complex surfaces
- To conduct numerical modelling investigation for surface and sub-surface processes
- Ph.D. degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge in computer simulation, surface finishing processes, design of experiments and surface characterization techniques
- Strong leadership, excellent teamwork and good communications skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU