Research Fellow, Singapore Membrane Technology Centre
3 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
SMTC was set up to spearhead Singapore's R&D efforts in fundamental and applied research in membrane science and technology. Collaborating with multidisciplinary talents across NTU, with other universities and industry partners, to develop new, low-cost, and improved membranes and membrane-based systems. We invite applications for the position of Research Fellow where he/she will:
- Conduct membrane related projects for desalination, water reuse, resource recovery etc.
- Mentor junior PhD students, master students, undergraduate students for their research projects.
- PhD degree from a reputable university in chemical engineering, environmental engineering
- Excellent proposal writing and report writing skill
- Relevant research experience on membrane technology and separation technologies
Hiring Institution: NTU