Research Associate, Optoelectronic Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Associate position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering at the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. The successful candidate will work in the area of hardware design, prototyping, and assembly of optical and opto-electrical devices for a project aimed at making a visual perception sensor.
The successful candidate will work with Prof. Danwei Wang and a group of Research Fellows, Research Associates and PhD/Masters/Bachelors students.
- Selection of optical parts (laser diode, lenses, photosensors, MEMS mirrors, and fiber optics, etc.)
- Design and assembly of optical parts in a set-up consisted of laser diode, lenses, photosensors, MEMS mirrors, and fiber optics, etc
- MSc in a related engineering field
- Confidence and experience in design and prototyping of optoelectronic products
- Familiar with laser, lenses and fiber optics in practice.
Preference will be given to applicants with the following additional skills:
- Very good verbal and written English
- Hands on experience with optical parts and fiber optics
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU