Research Associate, Theoretical Exciton-Polariton Physics
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Associate position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
- Conduct theoretical modelling of exciton-polariton systems
- Provide mean-field modelling of exciton-polariton lattices
- Develop models of non-Hermitian and topological lattices
- Work as part of a team involving colleagues performing exciton-polariton experiments
- Develop descriptions of new experimental results
- Disseminate research results in peer-reviewed international journals and at international conferences
- MSc in Physics or a related science
- Good track record of peer-reviewed papers in international journals (preferably as first author)
- Experience with the theoretical modelling of exciton-polariton systems (evidenced by publications)
- Experience in a programming language
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU