Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop algorithms for inference in networks, including IoT and vehicular networks.
- Develop signal processing and machine learning algorithms and methods for vehicular positioning, and/or data and inference privacy in a vehicular network.
- Perform software/hardware implementation and empirical studies.
- Prepare reports and presentations.
- Conduct project presentations and seminars.
- Help to supervise graduate students and contribute to proposal writing.
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or other related fields.
- Solid Mathematical skills.
- Experience in implementing algorithms for machine learning and data analytics.
- English: Fluent speaking/writing skills
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU