Research Support Assistant
Caltech is a world-renowned science and engineering institute that marshals some of the world's brightest minds and most innovative tools to address fundamental scientific questions. We thrive on finding and cultivating talented people who are passionate about what they do. Join us and be a part of the diverse Caltech community.
The Research Assistant will assist with sample data analysis collected from Mono Lake, CA.
- Assist with data reduction
- Assist with analysis of genomic and metagenomic data
- Interact with laboratory manager performing sample analyses
- BS in Earth/Geo science
- Relevant coursework in Microbiology, Geobiology, and Computer science
- Prior experience working with genomic and metagenomic data preferred