Research Fellow, HP-NTU Corporate Lab
6 days left
- Full Time
HP-NTU Corporate Lab invites applicants for the position of Research Fellow
- Setup and perform experimental and numerical investigations of multiphase flows
- Analyse complex fluid dynamics system.
- Present at regular intervals: study progress, project reports and latest findings
- Collaborate with research fellows and other research staffs in the group
- Advise junior researchers and writing papers/reports
- PhD degree in Fluid Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field
- Experience and knowledge in droplet and bubble dynamics, experimental microscale fluid mechanics, high-speed photography and data / video / image processing, programming skills (Matlab, Python)
- Good track record of publications and willing to collaborate with other research staffs.
- Excellent writing and communication skills