3 days left
- Full Time
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Associate.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on real-time detection of illegal parking offences using video analytics at URA roadside car parks
- Development of a satisfied algorithm that could detect illegal cars and record their license plate
- Build a portable hardware service that could implement the algorithm
- Master Degree in a relevant discipline, e.g.: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, etc.
- Relevant experience in video analytics.
- Familiar with popular machine learning techniques, especially Deep Learning, Extreme Learning Machines (ELM).
- Good track record in machine learning research and development.
- Good academic record.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to communicate and write effectively.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.