Research Fellow, HP-NTU Corporate Lab
HP-NTU Corporate Lab invites applicants for the position of Research Fellow
- Setup and perform numerical investigations and computational fluid dynamics simulation of multiphase flows
- Present at regular intervals: study progress, project reports and latest findings
- Collaborate with research fellows and other research staffs in the group
- Advise junior researchers and writing papers/reports
- PhD degree in Fluid Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field
- Experienced and knowledgable in droplet and bubble dynamics, numerical simulation of multiphase flows, Computational Fluid Dynamics, experimental fluid mechanics, high-speed photography and data / video / image processing
- Strong programming skills (C++, Python)
- Good track record of publications and willing to collaborate with other research staffs.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.