The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Project Officer.
- To work on a project to conduct the research on tunable metasurface.
- To work on design, simulation and fabrication of designed tunable metasurface devices.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, physics, optics or related field
- 2 year research experience in related area
- A good experience in numerical modelling in optics and heat science
- An good communication capability and able to work in a team
- Proficiency in Matlab, COMSOL, PDTD or other related software
- Cleam-room experience is an added advantage
- Having some research experience is an added advantage
- Proficiency in both writing and spoken English
We regret onlyshortlisted candidates will be notified.