Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
5 days left
- Full Time
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- To work on a project to conduct the research on tunable metasurface.
- To work on design, simulation and fabrication of designed tunable metasurface devices.
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, physics, optics or related field
- 3 year research experience in related area
- A good experience in numerical modelling in optics and heat science
- An excellent ability to interact with materials chemists, physical-chemists, theoretical physicists within a multidisciplinary consortium will be essential
- Proficiency in Matlab, COMSOL, PDTD or other related software
- Cleam-room experience is an added advantage
- Good publication track record is an added advantage
- Proficiency in both writing and spoken English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.