The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position Research Engineer.
- Work on a project to develop algorithms that would help achieve more efficient and effective system control.
- Modeling and simulating opinion formation dynamics in complex social systems
- Studying on the feasibility and limitations of applying system control methods in complex social systems.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- At least 1-year research experience in related area
- Expertise in complex system modeling and numerical simulations
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Knowledge and experiences in data analytics is an advantage
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as C, C++ and Python
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.