Research Fellow, Energy Research Institute
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applicants for the position of Research Fellow
- Ability to conduct given projects with high degree of independence
- Ability to develop/synthesize new molecules and materials
- Research background of recycling of wastes, especially if using hydrometallurgy is a plus
- Expertise in physical chemistry is a plus
- Regular reports and good documentation of work are expected
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are absolutely key
- Candidate must possess at least a PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, and Material Science.
- Candidate must have strong backgrounds on chemical process.
- Candidate must be familiar with spectroscopic studies.
- Candidate must have good record of publications and IPs.
- Candidate must show capacity to self-motivate