Research Fellow, Singapore Centre for 3D Printing
Singapore Centre for 3D Printing invites applicants for the position of research fellow
The work consists in identifying the optimal coating material and deposition parameters to improve the wear-resistance of alloyed steel.
- Conduct literature searches and write literature reviews.
- Operation of Direct Energy Depostiion (DED) equipment
- Perform design of experiment for DED process
- Metallurgical study
- Writing research reports.
- Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, or related field.
- Expertise/ skills in the following areas are desirable: metallurgy, Direct Energy Deposition, Additive Manufacturing
- Strong experimental skills.
- Strong motivation for paper publication.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.