Research Engineer, AI Hardware
5 days left
- Full Time
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Aid in the programming of the architecture exploration framework
- Implement architecture exploration routines
- Develop new mechanism to accelerate system simulation
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- Expertise in architectural simulation of computing systems
- Prior publication track record will be an advantage
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++
- Knowledge of Verilog-a device modeling and SPICE will be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.